Parental Choice Information
- How do I know which school(s) my child(ren) are zoned to attend?
- What is parental choice?
- What is the difference between out-of-zone, school choice, and McKay Scholarship?
- What documentation is required for a request to be considered complete?
- What is the district's board policy for parental choice: controlled open enrollment?
- What is House Bill 7029?
- What is the district's controlled open enrollment plan?
For questions regarding Parental Choice of Zoning, please call the Instructional Services office at (850) 926-0065.