Continuing Education Information
This page will be updated with new opportunities as they become available so please check back periodically. If you have any additional questions, please contact Karen Wells at 850-926-0065
What can a degree do your your career?
What this means for youUniversity of Phoenix delivers rigorous coursework in a flexible format to allow students to balance work and home life while earning their degrees. Teachers and staff will receive the following benefits:
- 10% savings on the cost of tuition
- Access to innovative education technologies including electronic textbooks and course materials, a comprehensive online library, and intuitive writing and math tools
- A personalized Graduation Team comprised of dedicated advisors to support you from enrollment to graduation.
Are you currently enrolled at University of Phoenix?If you are a Wakulla County School District teacher or staff member already enrolled with University of Phoenix, and need to have the tuition savings applied, please follow the steps below:
- First, access your University of Phoenix eCampus site.
- Once logged in, select the Account tab at the top, and then select the Employer/Tribal Academic Partnership Program.
- Select Wakulla County School Board (of FL) from the drop-down menu.
- Once the required fields have been completed, click submit.
- Explore degree programs
- Learn more about PLA
- Chat with a University representative
- Instructional Services
- Curriculum Maps
- Elementary ELA Curriculum Guide with Lessons
- Certified Mentors
- Professional Development
- Response to Intervention (RTI)
- Employee Benefits
- Employee Protection
- School Safety and Risk Management
- Employee Forms