Skip To Main Content
Calendar Icon

Home Education

To register for Home-School, the parent/guardian must unenroll their student from his/her assigned school before the student can be enrolled in the Home Education Program.

After withdrawing from the assigned school, the parent/guardian must give written notice to the Executive Director of Student Services in Wakulla County. 

The notice of intent to establish and maintain a home education program must include the names, addresses and birthdates of all children being enrolled and must be signed by the parent or guardian.

Intent to Home-School Letter

Belinda Crowson
Wakulla County Schools 
69 Arran Road 
Crawfordville , Florida 32327

When the Student Services Office receives your written notice your student will be enrolled in the Wakulla County Home Education Program. Upon request an information packet is available.

If you have further questions, please call Belinda Crowson or Tanesia Porter at the Student Services office, 850-926-0065.