Safety Links From TCC
- This page includes a short video addressing recommended response options during an active shooter incident, an on-line training course that offers more detailed response information and three printable documents suitable for your work areas.
- What we know from tragedies across the country is that most often someone was aware of the suspicious conduct or odd behavior prior to a tragedy. The Silent Witness page offers a means for our campus community to share information with the police department, yet remain anonymous if they so choose.
- As you know TCC Alert is our primary mechanism for providing immediate notifications to the entire campus community during an emergency. You are automatically enrolled as an employee, BUT you must keep your EagleNet Profile updated with the most current contact information.
- This course is designed to teach threat awareness, evacuation and shelter, and assistance and resources in the case of a disaster. This course is offered at no charge! You should allow 1-2 hours to complete this course
SAFETY AND SECURITY COMMITTEE
- The Safety and Security Committee is responsible for the oversight and recommendations on a variety campus safety issues. The committee meets quarterly to discuss such issues.