Big Bend Transition Council Guide to Resources
- This document describes transition services for students with disabilities ages 11-22 where the planning process has a specific focus on postsecondary options.
Family Network on Disabilities, Inc.
- FND is a national network of individuals of all ages who may be at-risk, have disabilities, or have special needs and their families, professionals, and concerned citizens.
- Florida Diagnostic and Learning Resources System
- The Florida Inclusion Network
- Institute for Small and Rural Districts
- Transition Education Network-Assists Florida school districts and relevant stakeholders in building capacity to provide secondary transition services to students with disabilities in order to improve their academic success and post-school outcomes
- A network of Florida agencies devoted to helping children make connections with the assistance they need to succeed. SEDNET was created by the Florida Legislature in 1981, in recognition of the significant cost and lack of progress of students served outside the state in psychiatric residential treatment. SEDNET is a project that brings key systems and agencies with common missions and programs to the table to share or coordinate resources for the purpose of maximizing their effectiveness and efficiency in addressing the needs of children and families.
Wakulla County Schools
Belinda McElroy, Executive Director of Student Services
& Exceptional Student Services
69 Arran Road
Crawfordville, Florida 32327