Thank you for your interest in positions with the Wakulla County School District. As a fully accredited school district, WCSD is committed to hiring qualified staff to help our students succeed. If you are progressive, motivated, and enthusiastic about education and love children, Wakulla County has a great deal to offer you.
Whether you are a new applicant or a current employee, the Human Resources Department assists in processing your application. For general questions regarding the application process please call Brenda Clemons in HR at 850.926.0065, #9402 or Kimberly Randolph #9400.
Wakulla County School District is a member of the Minority Success Network. Click the link to learn more.
Training Provided! Call 850-926-7550
- New hires are responsible for the cost of the drug test which is $35.00.
- The applicant is responsible for fingerprint submission to the cost of $51.25.
- Official college transcript(s), high school diploma, copy of GED, licenses or other required official document(s) are required prior to commencement of employment.
- Completion of Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification and presentation of documents verifying citizenship/employment eligibility status.
- All classified, athletic coaching and substitute teacher applicants MUST submit at LEAST a high school diploma or GED. Coaches can click to view coaching requirements.
Click for Full Employment Procedures Document
Additional Employee InformationE-Verify
Right to Work
Privacy Statement on the Collection of SSNs
Reference Form Professional Teacher
Reference Form Certified and Sub Teachers
Reference Form Classified
Reference Form- Administrative/Dean
Steps to become a teacher in Wakulla County
General Knowledge and Temporary Certified Teachers
Certification- Additional Helpful Links
US Dept of Ed Accreditation Search
Capital Region CareerSource
Tallahassee Community College
- Click "Certified" above, check for open Substitute Teaching Position. If position is open, go to step 2. If no position is posted, we currently do not have an open Substitute Teaching position.
- Create an online certified application or open your current certified application.
- While logged-in, click on "Job" tab, " View " and apply for position.
- After applying for position, click the " View " area of job posting.
- Complete additional requirements found under "Additional Job Information" of the Job Description.
- Once you have completed the above, contact Kim Cantrell, 850-926-0065 ext. 9403 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PDF IconSub Solutions Handbook.pdf
The School Board of Wakulla County, Florida does not discriminate in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, disability, genetic information for applicants and employees, or any other reason prohibited by Federal and State law regarding non-discrimination. See 34 C.F.R. 100.6(d); 34 C.F.R. 106.9; 34 C.F.R. 110.25.
In addition, the School Board provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. This holds true for all students who are interested in participating in educational programs and/or extracurricular school activities. See 34 C.F.R. 108.9.
Disabled individuals needing reasonable accommodations to participate in and enjoy the benefits of services, programs, and activities of the School Board are required in advance to notify the administrator at the school/center at which the event or service is offered to request reasonable accommodation. The lack of English language skills will not be a barrier to any opportunity or event associated with Wakulla County Schools.
The designated Equity Coordinator, Title IX and Section 504 Compliance Coordinator as required by 34 C.F.R. 100.6(d) is Lori Sandgren, Executive Director of Human Resources, 69 Arran Road, Crawfordville, Florida 32327; (850)926-0065; email@example.com.
Reasonable accommodations are available for persons with disabilities to complete the application and/or interview process. Applicants/individuals with disabilities requesting accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) may contact Lori Sandgren, Executive Director of Human Resources, 69 Arran Road, Crawfordville, Florida 32327; (850)926-0065; firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.