PDF IconSub Solutions Handbook.pdf
PDF IconRequired Online Substitute Teacher Training.pdf
- Click "Certified" above, check for open Substitute Teaching Position. If position is open, go to step 2. If no position is posted, we currently do not have an open Substitute Teaching position.
- Create an online certified application or open your current certified application.
- While logged-in, click on "Job" tab, " View " and apply for position.
- After applying for position, click the " View " area of job posting.
- Complete additional requirements found under "Additional Job Information" of the Job Description.
- Once you have completed the above, contact Brenda Clemons at 850.926.0065, ext. 9402 or email@example.com
The School Board of Wakulla County, Florida does not discriminate in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, disability, genetic information for applicants and employees, or any other reason prohibited by Federal and State law regarding non-discrimination. See 34 C.F.R. 100.6(d); 34 C.F.R. 106.9; 34 C.F.R. 110.25.
In addition, the School Board provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. This holds true for all students who are interested in participating in educational programs and/or extracurricular school activities. See 34 C.F.R. 108.9.
Disabled individuals needing reasonable accommodations to participate in and enjoy the benefits of services, programs, and activities of the School Board are required in advance to notify the administrator at the school/center at which the event or service is offered to request reasonable accommodation.
The lack of English language skills will not be a barrier to any opportunity or event associated with Wakulla County Schools.
The designated Equity Coordinator, Title IX and Section 504 Compliance Coordinator as required by 34 C.F.R. 100.6(d) is Angie Walker, Chief Human Capital Officer, 69 Arran Road, Crawfordville, Florida 32327; 850.926.0065; firstname.lastname@example.org