The part-time virtual option allows students to take an additional course if they desire to. Students must meet the ACCEL (Academically Challenging Curriculum to Enhance Learning) Criteria. This criteria includes:
- “A” in subject requested for both semesters
- Core Courses Average of 3.5 or higher (A=4, B=3, C=2). Add points and divide by number of semesters for average
- Level 4 or 5 (above average) on State Assessment in area requested; 3 or higher in other areas tested
- Acceptable attendance and acceptable Discipline record
1. Meet with school counselor to discuss appropriate courses.
2. Fill out the appropriate online course registration form below.
Riversprings Middle School
Wakulla Middle School
Wakulla High School
3. Fill out and have your parents sign the ACCEL form. Return the form to your guidance counselor.